Anna University, Chennai invites applications for admissions to M.Sc/M.Phil for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Sc/M.Phil admission is conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
- Master of Science (M.Sc), 5 years integrated
- M.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Media and
- 1 year Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) programs
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
For M.Sc Programs:
- The candidate must have passed the degree in the relevant field with (10+2+3 / 4 years) pattern from a recognised University.
- Candidates appearing for final semester/ year examination in April/ May - 2016 may also apply for admission.
For M.Phil Program:
- The candidate must have passed the master’s degree in the relevant field with 10+2+3+2 year’s pattern.
For integrated M.Sc in Electronic Media Program:
- Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2 Curriculum of any group under Part - III or any other Examination of any University (or) authority approved by Anna University, as equivalent there to.
For other Integrated M.Sc Programs:
- Candidates should have pass in HSC (Academic), in the first appearance itself, with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study prescribed under Part - III or its equivalent with a minimum average mark of 50 % for OC, 45 % for BC, BC (Muslim), 40 % for MBC & DNC and SC/SCA/ST category.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Anna University, Chennai: Click here to download application form
M.Sc/M.Phil Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Leave your comments for Anna University, Chennai announces M.Sc/M.Phil Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on