Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kollam invites applications for admissions to BAMS & MD MS for the academic year 2016- 17.
BAMS & MD MS is conducted by Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kollam.
Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS): 60 Seats
Duration: Four and half years plus one year compulsory rotating Residential Internship
M.D. in Ayurveda Samhita (04 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
M.D. in Dravyaguna Vigyana (04 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
M.D. in Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana (06 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
M.D. in Swasthavritta (04 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
M.D. in Kayachikitsa (04 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
M.D. in Panchakarma (04 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
M.S. in Shalya Tantra (Samanya) (04 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
M.S. in Shalakya Tantra (Netra Roga Vigyana) (04 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
M.S. in Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga (04 Seats) - Duration: Three Years
*As per Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and University - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary examination or its equivalent in the first attempt with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken aggregate, and English separately.
- Those who appear for the qualifying examination in March/April 2016 can also apply
- Should complete the age of 17 years by 31st December 2016 & should not exceed 23 years by the said date.
MD / MS Ayurveda
- A candidate who holds BAMS degree from a recognized University approved by CCIM, and has obtained full registration either from Central Council of Indian Medicine or any of the State AYUSH Council, after completing compulsory rotating internship
- Candidate must secure a rank in the Entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Candidates who, after passing the final qualifying exam (BAMS), if undergoing twelve month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same on or before 31st July 2016
- Failure to produce the Registration certificate as above may lead to cancellation of Admission and in such case the candidate will be responsible to pay the Institution all the losses the institution may suffer on account of such cancellation
- Foreign candidates seeking admission from abroad shall submit their applications through the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare or Indian Council for Cultural Relations (I.C.C.R.) Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Steps to be followed for the submission of Applications are explained under "Apply Online" provided in the Admission Web Page for Online Registration (Refer Website www.amrita.edu/school/ayurveda).
- For admission related queries, contact: Admission Coordinator Amrita School of Ayurveda, Amritapuri Campus, Clappana P.O., Vallikkavu Kollam-690525.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kollam: www.amrita.edu/school/ayurveda
For BAMS - Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Six Hundred Only)
For MD / MS Ayurveda - Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only)
BAMS & MD MS Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where BAMS & MD MS will be conducted in 2016
Centers for Amrita Entrance Examination (Ayurveda) 2016 -
- Amritapuri (Kollam)
- Selection is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita Entrance Examination Ayurveda-2016).
For more details please contact
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
Amrita School of Ayurveda (Amritapuri Campus),
Amrita School of Ayurveda,
Ph.: 0476-2899 681
Email: [email protected]/school/ayurveda
Leave your comments for Amrita School of Ayurveda announces BAMS and MD MS Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on