Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Amrita School of Ayurveda is a constituent Unit of the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts Postgraduate Courses in Ayurveda in its Amritapuri Campus at Kollam, Kerala, India. Selection for admissions is based on PG Common Entrance Examinations.
Candidates can get the full details of Amrita PG Ayurveda Entrance Exam (MD/MS Course) Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Amrita PG Ayurveda Entrance Exam (MD/MS Course)|
|Conducting Institute:||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Commonly called as:||Amrita PG Ayurveda|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Ayurved Entrance Exam|
|Commencement of Online Registration||4th week of March 2017|
|Last date for issue of Registration||3rd week of May 2017|
|Entrance Examination for MD/MS Ayurveda||4th week of May 2017|
|Expected date of declaration of results||3rd week of June 2017|
|Regular Classes Expected To Start||Second Week of August 2017|
- Ayurveda Samhita & Siddhanta
- Dravyaguna Vigyana
- Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Shalya Tantra (Samanya)
- Shalakya Tantra (Netra Roga Vigyan)
- Prasutitantra & Streeroga
- Broad details of eligibility for PG course are mentioned in the website. Besides the candidates shall go through the eligibility conditions detailed at the website (www.amrita.edu/school/ayurveda) and ensure his/her eligibility prior to submission of the Online Application Form.
- BAMS degree from recognized University approved by CCIM. Should complete internship on or before August.
- Seats will be allotted to SC/ST categories as per Amrita University Norms.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Amrita University: Click here to download application form
Steps to be followed for the submission of Applications
a) Refer website www.amrita.edu/school/ayurveda
b) Application Fee can be paid only by Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card
c) Bank charges if any will be borne by the candidate.
d) Application Fee is non-refundable and no correspondence on the subject will be entertained.
For Admission related queries, contact :
Amrita School of Ayurveda,
Amritapuri Campus, Clappana P.O., Vallikkavu
Kollam – 690525.
Phone No.: 0476-2899 681 ; +91858 900 4388.(9.00Am to 5.00 Pm)
- Keep a soft copy and printout of the online submission of application for future reference
- Any discrepancy in the statement of submission of incomplete or incorrectly filled forms or unclear photographs will lead to rejection of application.
Candidates have to indicate the Examination Center from where he/she would like to appear for the test. The Exam Center once chosen by the candidate will never be changed in any circumstances. If no choice of Center is indicated the Admission Office will allot an appropriate Center.
Syllabus for the Entrance Examinations will vary depending on the course for which the Examination is held.
|Samhita & Siddhanta||30|
|Sharira (Rachana & Kriya)||10|
|Rasashastra & Bhashajya Kalpana||20|
|Dravyaguna & Agadatantra||20|
|Kayachikitsa & Swasthavritta||30|
|Shalya Tantra & Shalakya Tantra||20|
|Prasuti & Kaumarabhritya||20|
Test will be of objective type. Each Multiple Choice Question will consist of a stem and four options, labelled A, B, C and D. Only one of the options is correct and for each correct response one mark will be awarded. Total Marks – 150. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer.
- Duration of Examination – 150 minutes
- Hall Tickets will be issued to every eligible candidate who is required to write the Entrance Examination and will be published at Website three weeks prior to the date of Entrance Examination.
- Candidates may access their Hall Ticket by giving their Application Number and Date of Birth and take a colour printout which will be a valid Hall Ticket.
- The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
- The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
- The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
- Results of PG Ayurveda Entrance Examination are likely to be published within three to four weeks from the date of the Examination
- Ranks in respect of Entrance Examination for PG Ayurveda will be published at Amrita Website. Candidates can access by using their Hall Ticket numbers and date of birth.
Amrita School of Ayurveda,
Vallikkavu, Clappana P.O.,
Kollam - 690 525
Ph : 0476-2899 681 ; +91858 900 4388.
Website : www.amrita.edu/school/ayurveda