Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka Under Graduate Common Entrance Test (AMPCK UGCET)
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka has issued a notification to conduct the Under Graduate Common Entrance Test - 2017 for those candidates who want to take admission into the first year regular professional degree courses M.B.B.S., B.D.S and B.E in the various medical, dental and engineering government and private colleges in the state of Karnataka
Candidates can get the full details of AMPCK UGCET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Cutoff marks, Counselling, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (AMPCK), under the Karnataka Societies registration at 1960 registered is formed recently with an objective to promote education primarily Linguistic Religious & Minorities in the state of Karnataka . Also to represent various authorities including Government of India, University Grands Commission, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, All India council for Technical Education and Government of Karnataka, has to the problems of Professional Minority Collages presently AMPCK will conduct Entrance Tests to facilitate admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Super Speciality courses in Medical, Dental & Engineering Colleges. Currently, the association is having seven Medical colleges, six dental colleges as its members.
|Exam Name:||AMPCK Under Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (AMPCK)|
|Commonly called as:||AMPCK UGCET|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
|Stream:||Common Entrance Exam|
|Issue of online Application||4th August 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of online Application||4th August 2017|
|Submission of filled in application by post or
courier should reach Association office.
|Last week of August 2017|
|Announcing of Merit List||1st week of September 2017|
|1st Round of Counselling only for Minority
|1st week of September 2017
|Announcement of Provisionally Selected list
|2nd week of September 2017|
|Allowing candidates to file objections,if any||2nd week of September 2017|
|Final merit list after considering objections,if any||2nd week of September 2017|
|Online counselling||2nd week of September 2017|
|Original document verification and allotment letter||3rd week of September 2017|
|Reporting to the Principal of Allotted College.||3rd week of September 2017|
- Engg Courses
- Candidates should have passed II PUE /10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB (Those who have appeared and awaiting results of IInd PUE may also apply with the indication "Results are awaited" in the Application form)
- The candidate should secure 50% of marks i.e. 90 marks out of total marks of 180 in UGCET 2017 to secure rank and eligible for counselling
- Those candidates who seek Admission under Religious/Linguistic category in Medical/Dental/Engg such candidates should attach Minority Certificate as reflected in the brochure (Linguistic/Religious) duly signed by the Headmaster of the high school where the candidate studied
- The Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% score in Neet .
- Any other conditions as stipulated by competent authorities
|Application fee is||Rs.1000/-|
- Downloaded applications should accompany with a demand draft (DD) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of AMPCK payable at Bangalore
- All the filled applications should be sent by speed post/private courier to the address the Chief Examiner Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (Regd.) (AMPCK), Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No.6, Cornwell Road, Langford Garden, Richmond Town, Bangalore-560025.
- A photocopy of the application form must be retained by the Applicants until the end of the counselling/Admission process Applicants must read the Instructions printed on OMR sheets and also on question papers before answering on the OMR sheet.
Applicants must download the admission tickets by entering Mobile Number given in the application form as user name and date of birth as password from the Association’s website and produce the same at the time of entrance test
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
- The results of the Test would be displayed on the Association’s website. No result would be displayed at the exam centres. Request for re-totaling or re-evaluation of OMR sheets will not be entertained as valuation and the subsequent scoring is on scanning method.
Once you have submitted the online counselling information, such candidate is directed to report to the counselling authority St. Josephs Indian High School Auditorium, No.23 VittalMallaya road, Bangalore – 560001 as per the below-mentioned schedule with all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS mentioned below for physical verification.
Association will issue the provisional allotment letter to the candidate after physical verification of document done. Such candidates should report to the allotted (respective colleges) with all the original documents including the prescribed fee to the respective colleges. Failure to report or produce the original documents with fees in the form of D.D. such students will automatically forfeit the admissions and will not be considered for further admissions.
All such candidates selected in the counselling and provisionally allotted seat at the respective colleges shall give an undertaking that there will be subject to abide with the fees structure in accordance with the directions of the honourable court. Wherein the member institutions of our association as proposed to get suitable remedial orders for revision of fees structure and the same will be binding to all such students admitted in our member institutes.
- X STD / SSLC / SSC or Equivalent Mark Card
- XII STD / PU or PUC or Equivalent Mark Card
- NEET Rank Card
- Photo ID / Address Proof (Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card / E-Aadhar, Passport)
- Linguistic Minority Certificate for 7 years within the state of Karnataka issued by competent authority
- Demand draft for Rs.1000 drawn in favour of AMPCK payable at Bangalore.
- AJ Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Srinivas Institute Of Medical Science & Research Center, Mangalore
- MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Banglore
- Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Science & Research Center, Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Science & Research Centre, Bangalore
- AJ Institute Of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Coorg Institute Of Dental Sciences, Virajpet
- Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Srinivas Institute Of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Bangalore Institute Of Dental Sciences, Bangalore
- Navodaya Dental College, Raichur
- Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences, Banglore
- Maaruti College Of Dental Sciences & Research Center, Banglore
1. AJ Institute of Dental Science
2. Bahubali College of Engineering, Shravanabelagota, Hasana Dist
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (Regd.) (A.M.P.C.K)
Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’,
No. 6, Cornwell Road,
Email: [email protected]