Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (AMPCK PGCET)
The Post Graduate Entrance Test 2017 is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility for admission to PG Degree and Diploma courses in Medical and Dental subjects in member Colleges for the academic year. AMPCK PGCET is compulsory for all candidates seeking PG admissions for the academic year.
Candidates can get the full details of AMPCK PGCET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
AMPCK PGCET 2017 Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka has published the notification for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PG-CET) 2017 for admission to first year Post Graduate Degree and Diploma courses in Medical and Dental Sciences for the academic year 2017-18. AMPCK PG CET 2017 is compulsory for all candidates seeking PG admissions for the year 2017-18. Interested candidate can check all the details like important schedule, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure of AMPCK PGCET 2017 through this page given below.
|Exam Name:||Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka|
|Commonly called as:||AMPCK PGCET|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
|Date of Notification in the News Paper's:||1st Week Of December 2016|
|Hosting Brochure & Application Form on the Website for Online Registration||2nd Week Of December 2016|
|Last date for Online Registration:||1st Week Of January 2017|
|Last date for Submission of and Applications with Documents by Post:||2nd Week Of January 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket from the AMPCK website:||3rd Week Of January 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test:|
|Display of Key Answers on the website:||4th Week Of January 2017|
|Last Date for Challenging the Key Answers:||4th Week Of January 2017<|
=> D. Ortho
A candidate who fulfils the following stipulations shall be eligible to appear for the entrance test viz.,
|Application Fee||Rs. 2000/-|
=> Allotment of seats will be on the basis of merit determined by ranking secured in PG CET conducted by the Association.
=> 50% of marks in the AMPCK PG CET is a must for eligibility of admission to Post Graduate Courses for all the candidates.
- Entrance Test will be for a maximum marks of 200.
- The actual duration of the test is for 180 minutes.
- The Entrance Test will be conducted in English.
- Questions will be multiple choice type, each having four alternatives.
- An answer sheet is of OPTICAL MARK READER (OMR) type with carbon less copy.
- Each question carries one mark. The correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking. No negative valuation.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
- The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
- Rankings will not be awarded for those candidates who secure less than 50% of marks in the Entrance Test.
The Association has entered with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the state government offering 20% of seats (both in Medical and Dental) to the State government and retaining 20% of seats (both Medical and Dental) by the managements to fill-up such seats through NRI / Institutional preference. Thus 60% of seats are thrown open for public for counselling based on merit.
- Online registration and choice of filling can be done using the internet.
- For log in, Admission Ticket number and Mobile number as mentioned in your original AMPCK application.
- Selection of the colleges: The candidate should indicate subject and order of preference of three colleges only.
- Once the college of choice is entered in the website and submitted, thereafter no changes in colleges are accepted.
- Any seat left vacant thereafter will be open for the second round of counselling. The second round of counselling date will be notified on the association website.
- Please read carefully the above information before submitting the online counselling document.
- Those candidates who have been allotted a seat such candidates shall report to the respective college with the original testimonials including linguistic certificates. Preference will be given to the respective minority candidates (Tamil, Telugu, Tulu and Koduva). The fee as prescribed above shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft on or before the last date.
- Any breach of above instructions, the allotment stands cancelled and the vacant seat would be allotted to next candidate on merit through online.
Member Institutions - Medical
Details of Member Institutions- Dental
Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No.6, Cornwell Road, Langford Garden,
Bangalore – 560 025.
Tel: 080 - 40999008
Fax: 080 - 40999008
Email: [email protected]