Alliance University, Bangalore invites applications for admissions to Integrated LLB for the academic year 2016- 17.
Integrated LLB admission is conducted by Alliance University, Bangalore.
- Integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (honors) (B.A LL.B),
- Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration,
- Bachelor of Law (honors.) (BBA LL.B)programs
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Alliance University, Bangalore: Click here to download application form
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University" payable at Bengaluru.
Application fee is Rs. 1,000/- and Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants
Integrated LLB Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Chandapura - Anekal Main Road,
Bengaluru – 562 106,
Leave your comments for Alliance University, Bangalore announces Integrated LLB Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on