University of Allahabad invites applications for admissions to Allahabad University Under Graduate Admission Test (AU UGAT) for the academic year 2016- 17.
AU UGAT is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to the regular degree courses only i.e. B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Maths), B.Sc.(Bio), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.F.A, and B.P.A. of the University of Allahabad and its eight Constituent Colleges.
Allahabad University Under Graduate Admission Test (AU UGAT) is conducted by University of Allahabad
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
1. An applicant who has passed or appeared in any stream of the Intermediate examination conducted by the U.P. Board/C.B.S.E./I.S.C. or an examination equivalent thereto is eligible to apply for the UndergraduateAdmission Tests for B.A., B.F.A., B.P. A.
2. An applicant who has passed or appeared at the above examination with Science Group is eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Maths & Biology group respectively).
3. Only such female applicants who have passed or appeared at the above examination either with
(a) Science Group, or
(b) With any other Group having Home Science as one of the subjects after having passed the High School (or equivalent) examination with Science Group are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Home Science).
4. The candidate who has passed or appeared in the above examination with Commerce stream or Science stream will be eligible for admission to B.Com.
5. For BA (Music)/B. P. A. application forms of only those candidates would be considered who have Music as one of the subject at Intermediate level or they have passed an equivalent examination in Music from a recognized Institution.
6. For B.F.A, the candidate must not be more than 22 years old as on 1st July, 2016.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of University of Allahabad: Click here to download application form
AU UGAT Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where AU UGAT will be conducted in 2016
The offline Admission Test will be held at
For more details please contact
The Toll Free Number for ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS is: 18002667753
Email us at: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Allahabad University Under Graduate Admission Test (AU UGAT) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus