Alagappa University, Karaikudi invites applications for admissions to Distance Education B.Ed for the academic year 2016- 17.
Distance Education B.Ed is conducted by Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
The Distance Education B.Ed Program is for a period of 2 years
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Trained in-service Teachers in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu state who have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode/Trained in-service teacher with D.T.Ed., in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu State.
- Candidates must be presently working as a teacher in a Govt. recognized School/Private School in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should have successfully undergone the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of exam in the following disciplines from a recognized University;
- The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained In Person & By Post from the Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi by submitting a crossed DD obtained from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of "The Director, DDE, Alagappa University" payable at Karaikudi
- Candidates can also download the application form and other details from the website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in and submit the filled in application with prescribed fee of Rs.500/- in the form of DD Filled in Application form should be sent to "The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630004" (Tamil Nadu)
The Cost of Prospectus & Application Form for admission is Rs.500/-.
Distance Education B.Ed Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Alagappa University, Karaikudi
Phone No.: 04565-223400, 223401
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Alagappa University announces Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on