Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai All India Post Graduate Ayurved Entrance Test (AIPGET AYURVED ) will be conducted for admissions to various Post Graduate Ayurved Courses (MD/MS, Ayurved Vachaspati /Ayurved Dhanvantari) conducted at D. Y. Patil University School of Ayurveda, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400 706.
Candidates can get the full details of DY Patil University All India Post Graduate Entrance Test - Ayurved (DYPU AIPGET AYURVED) Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||DY Patil University All India Post Graduate Entrance Test - Ayurved|
|Conducting Institute:||D. Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai|
|Commonly called as:||AIPGET AYURVED|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Ayurved Entrance Exam|
|Last date for Receipt & Submission of Complete Application Forms||1st week of August 2017|
|Submission of Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week of August 2017|
|Date and Time of Entrance Test Examination||2nd week of August 2017 (11.30 am to 2.30 pm)|
The three-year duration PG Ayurved Courses (MD / MS Ayurved Vachaspati / Ayurved Dhanvantri) in following subjects are available at D. Y. Patil University School of Ayurveda, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
1 M.D. (Ayurved Samhitas & Siddhant)
2 M.D. Ayurved (Rachana Sharir)
3 M.D. Ayurved (Kriya Sharir)
4 M.D. Ayurved (Ras Shastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana)
5 M.D. Ayurved (Swasthavritta)
6 M.D. Ayurved (Rog Nidan avum Vikriti Vigyan)
7 M.S. Ayurved (Shalya Tantra)
8 M.S. Ayurved (Shalakya Tantra - Netra)
9 M.D. Ayurved (Kaumarbhritya)
10 M.D. (Dravya guna)
11 M.D. Ayurved (Agad Tantra)
12 M.D. Ayurved (Kayachikitsa)
Courses are approved by Government of Maharashtra, Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi & Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & family welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi for the academic year.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality certificate issued by the District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate / valid passport shall constitute proof of nationality.
- The candidate must have passed B.A.M.S. Examination from a CCIM /AYUSH recognised Ayurved college and should have obtained registration either from the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi / Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine or Any recognised state council/ board after completion of one year rotating Internship training.
- The candidate undergoing one-year rotating internship training and likely to obtain a final registration certificate from the Central Council of Indian Medicine New Delhi or Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine or any of recognised state council / Board can also appear for the Entrance Test.
- Such candidates will be required to submit a certificate from the Principal / Dean of the College regarding the likely date of completion of their rotating internship training failing which their application will be treated as incomplete and shall be rejected.
- General Seats: 50% seats are reserved for General quota. Admission in this will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of the candidates at AIPGET - AYURVED.
- Management Seats: 50% of the seats are reserved for Management quota. Admission to this category will also be made on the basis of inter- se- the merit of the candidates at AIPGET - AYURVED.
A Candidate desirous of appearing in All India Post Graduate Entrance Test (Ayurved) of this University will be required to submit an online application in the prescribed form. The application can be filling by online through website www.dypatil.ac.in . The office of All India Post Graduate Entrance Test (Ayurved) is Centralized Admission Office, Ground floor, D. Y. Patil University, Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai - 400706
The Entrance Test Fee is Rs 3000/-. The fee is payable by online, demand draft drawn in favour of “D. Y. Patil University” Drawn on a nationalised / scheduled bank, payable at Navi Mumbai or by cash. The Candidate should write his / her name, address & Phone no. on the reverse side of the demand draft.
The tuition fee for the first year will have to be paid in the form of D.D. in favour of D.Y. Patil University, payable at Navi Mumbai at the time of counselling.
The fees once paid are non refundable.
D. Y. Patil University School of Ayurveda, Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706.
Syllabus for Entrance Test CCIM, New Delhi approved Syllabus of Ayurvedacharya (B.A.M.S.) will be applicable.
For the Entrance test C.C.I.M., New Delhi approved syllabus of B.A.M.S. (Ayurvedacharya) will be applicable. The Entrance Test shall be of the standard of B. A. M. S. Examination and shall cover all the subjects of the B.A.M.S. course. The subject wise distribution of MCQs will be as follows.
|Subject||No. of MCQs|
|Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||7|
|Rog Nidan avum Vikriti Vigyan||7|
|Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vaidyak||4|
|Stree rog & Prasuti tantra||7|
The AIPGET - AYURVED will be of two hours duration containing 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Questions will be of single best response
objective type with four answer options. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The Examinations will be conducted in English.
The Hall Ticket is very important. This will be issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of application form. The hall ticket will be issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
Since the Hall Ticket is an important document, candidates must not tamper with the same or make any changes in the entries made by the AIPGET admission committee. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of entering the Examination Hall at the centre and later, when necessary, and also at the time of counseling. The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person.
The Hall Ticket of the applicant will be dispatched by EMAIL and it will also be available for download after entering the Transaction ID and Date of Birth of applicant.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of inter-se-merit of the candidates taking into consideration the preference given by the candidate and availability of seat in the branch/discipline of his choice when it is his turn for counseling.
The result of All India post graduate Ayurved Entrance Test will be display on University website only.
D. Y. Patil University
Navi Mumbai 400706 Maharashtra India
Entrance Test Helpline: 022 30965888, 30965988