Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University invites applications for admissions to All India Medical Superspecialty Common Enterance Test (AIMSSCET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
All India Medical Super Speciality common Entrance Test 2016 (AIMSSCET-2016) will be conducted for admission to Post Graduate Super Speciality courses in Medical of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth. The Admission Committee of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is responsible for conducting the entrance test, declaration of results, counseling and final admission to the courses.
MEDICAL (P.G. Super Speciality)
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The Candidate must be an Indian National.
- The Candidate must have passed
- For M.CH. M.S. (Surgery) and
- For D.M. M.D. (Medicine) and
- M.D. (Paediatrics)
Examination form a recognized Medical college.
- The candidate should not more that 35 years of age as on 31-12-2015
A Candidate who desires to appear for All India Post Medical Super Speciality Common Entrance Test of this University will be required to submit an application in the prescribed form along with attested copies of the documents in support of application.
- The Entrance test fee is Rs. 5000/-. The fee is payable by a demand draft, drawn in favor of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth” of nationalized / schedule bank, payable at Vadodara, The Candidate should write his/her Name, Address and Mobile No. on the reverse side of the demand draft and send it to
The Registrar, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, At & Post : Pipariya, Tal. Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara 391760 (Gujarat) India.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University: Click here to download application form
The Entrance test fee is Rs. 5000/-.
AIMSSCET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where AIMSSCET will be conducted in 2016
1 Piparia ( Vadodara) 01 (P)
2 New Delhi 02 (D)
3 Mumbai 03 (M)
The attested copies of the following documents must be submitted along with application form for Entrance Test and originals should be submitted at
the time of counseling.
- Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- M.B.B.S. Examination mark Statement.
- Rotating Internship Training Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate issued by medical council of India
- MS / MD Examination marks Statement.
- Registration Certificate issued by State or central
- Council for Post Graduate courses.
The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Inter-se-merit of the candidate taking into consideration the preference given by the candidate and availability of seat in the branch/discipline of his / her choice when call for counseling as per His/her turn.
For more details please contact
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara
At. & Po. Piparia,
Dist. Vadodara - 391 760
Phone : +91 2668 245267
E.Mail : [email protected]
- The AIMSSCET - 2016 will be of three hours duration containing 300 (MCQ) questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer
options. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
(1) The Entrance Test shall be of the standard laid down by the MCI
(2) The Syllabus for entrance Test will be of masters level that is M.S level for surgical Superspecialities and MD level for Medical Superspecialities.
(3) The Examinations will be conducted in English.
(4) There is no provision for Re-Checking and Reevaluation of the answer book
Leave your comments for All India Medical Superspecialty Common Enterance Test (AIMSSCET) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus