All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to MSc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
MSc Nursing is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Cardiological / CTVS Nursing (03)
- Oncological Nursing (03)
- Neurosciences Nursing (03)
- Nephrological Nursing (03)
- Critical Care Nursing (03)
- Paediatric Nursing (04)
- Psychiatric Nursing (03)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
i) B.Sc (Hons) Nursing /B.Sc Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic/B.Sc Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates)
ii) Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council
- All Applicants are required to read the Prospectus and Help Manual carefully before online registration and ensure that no column is left blank. Please save, download and print the Registration Slip
- Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of AIIMS, New Delhi: www.aiimsexams.org
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained; thecandidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form
- After selecting the online registration, fill the details asked for, step by step and deposit the prescribed fee in the designated Bank through a Challan or debit/credit card. Follow the Instructions scrupulously
- It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that correct address in the Application Form is filled; the Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form
Status of Online Registration:
- Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicants email ID
- However, the status of application and Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.edu and www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule given under "Important dates At a Glance"
General/Unreserved (UR): Rs.1000/-
Other Backward Classes (OBC): Rs.1000/-
Scheduled Caste (SC): Rs.800/-
Scheduled Tribe (ST): Rs.800/-
Orthopedic/Physically Handicapped (OPH): Nil
Mode of Payment: Credit/debit card or Computer Generated Challan form any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
MSc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Assistant Controller (Exams) Examination Section All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Ansari Nagar,
Tel.: 26589900, 26588500
Leave your comments for AIIMS New Delhi announces MSc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on