All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneshwar invites applications for admissions to Post Doctoral Fellowship for the academic year 2016- 17.
Post Doctoral Fellowship is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneshwar.
Post Doctoral Fellowship Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
A total of 02 seats is available for the programs mentioned above. Out of the total number of seats available, 01 seat each is available for each of the disciplines.
Reservation will be provided in the above posts in accordance with law. The appointment made pursuant to this advertisement shall be tentative and subject to further orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal; the reservation will be provided on post based roster as approved by the Competent Authority
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be MD/ MS/ DNB/ M.Ch/DM from recognised institute or any other qualification approved by the institute for this purpose from time to time in any of the following specialities‐ Anaesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery and Emergency Medicine
- Candidates must be MD/ MS/ DNB/M.Ch/DM from recognised institute or any other qualification approved by the institute for this purpose from time to time in any of the following specialities‐ Radiotherapy, Anaesthesiology, Medicine, and General Surgery
- For both the disciplines, candidates must be 45 years as on the last date of the receipt of the application
- Age Limit The candidates must be 45 years as on the last date of the receipt of the application.
- Applications with complete bio‐data in the prescribed format, as available on the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in are invited from Indian Citizens for the admission to the Post‐Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) in Critical Care Medicine and Palliative Care Medicine for a maximum tenure period of one year at the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for the Academic session 2016‐17
- Candidates who are fulfilling all eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply through online as per the prescribed format as available through online mode. Candidates who are working in Govt. Agency may intimate to their employer about their submission of application
- However, they will submit NOC at the time of Personal Interview Test. The applications may be sent to the Exam Section, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar‐751019 along with its enclosures viz. DOB, MBBS/MD/Diploma and Cast Certificate, application fees as applicable if any
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
|General/OBC Category||Rs.1000/‐ with transaction charges, as applicable|
|SC/ST Category||Rs.500/‐ + Transaction Charges as applicable|
Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with the online application
Transfer through NEFT:
i. Account No. 557820110000006
ii. IFS code: BKID0005578
iii. MICR code: 751013019
iv. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch
A written examination, followed by an interview will be conducted for shortlisting and final selection of the candidates.
For more details please contact
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar
Leave your comments for AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Post Doctoral Fellowship Admission 2016
Stay connected with us on
Today: Sep 24, 2023