Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
DY Patil University All India Entrance Test (AIET AYURVED) referred as (AIET AYURVED) 2017 is conducted for selection of candidates for admission to BAMS (Ayurvedacharya) Course at D.Y. Patil University School of Ayurveda, Dr. D.Y.Patil Vidyanagar, sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai,400 706, Maharashtra State. The above-mentioned course at D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai is recognised by Government of Maharashtra, Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) & Dept. of AYUSH , Ministry of Health & family welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Candidates can get the full details of DY Patil University All India Entrance Test (AIET AYURVED) Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||DY Patil University All India Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||D.Y.Patil University, Navi Mumbai|
|Commonly called as:||AIET AYURVED|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Ayurveda Entrance Exam|
|Last date for Receipt & Submission of Complete Application Forms||1st week of August 2017|
|Submission of Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of August 2017|
|Distribution of Hall Tickets||1st week of August 2017|
|Date and Time of Entrance Test Examination||2nd week of August 2017 (11.00 am to 2.00 pm)|
The AIET AYURVED exam is conducted for admission to the Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) course.
- Candidates must be Indian National. The Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid Passport shall constitute proof of Nationality.
- The candidate must be minimum 17 years old at the time of admission.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken tighter first attempt with aggregate of 50% marks, for Reservation 40% marks aggregate in PCB of any statutory Board which conforms to Specification approved by CCIM or Any other equivalent qualification recognized by central Govt., central education board, State Govt. and State Educational Board concerned with examination.
- A candidate who have appeared for H.S.C. or equivalent examination and whose result will be declared before the dates of Counseling will also be eligible to appear to AIET-AYURVED.
1. Candidates are advised to retain with them a printout of the application form Candidates can take a printout of the filled form from our website by entering transaction id number and date of birth.
2. Type in capital letters only and tick the appropriate boxes.
3. Ensure that the candidate’s name and date of birth are the same as those mentioned in their High School or Board certificates.
4. Fill the application form completely. Incomplete application forms will be rejected
5. Application Form after submission cannot be edited or altered therefore check all the fields and then press submit
6. Please read instructions for filling up the application form available on the website.
7. Application form can be filling by ONLINE by visiting University Website i.e. www.dypatil.ac.in. The office of All India Entrance Test – Ayurved is Centralized Admission Office, ground floor, D. Y. Patil University, Dr D.Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai -400706.
The fee for the Entrance Test is Rs. 2,000/-. The fee is payable by online, Cash / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “D. Y. Patil University”, on a Nationalized/Scheduled bank, payable at Navi Mumbai. The candidates should write their full name, address, mobile number and I.D. number
on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. The last date for receipt of Demand Draft at the following address with Late Fee of Rs. 500/- All India Entrance Test - Ayurved
Centralized Admission Office,
D. Y. Patil University,
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyanagar,
Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai - 400706.
Entrance Test Helpline: 022 30965888, 30965988
The applicant can pay registration fees by CASH, Demand Draft or online via Credit Card, Debit card, Internet Banking, Cash card, Mobile Payment options. Candidates can pay registration fees in CASH at the above-mentioned office of University. The registration fees paid in cash will be accepted IN PERSON only.
- Application fee is Rs. 2,000/-
- The annual tuition fees payable by the candidates admitted to BAMS course is as follows.
A) GENERAL CATEGORY- Tuition Fees per annum for the year 2016-17 is Rs.3, 20,000/- (Rs. Three lakhs Twenty Thousand only)
B) FN/PIO/NRI CATEGORY Tuition Fees per annum for the year 2016-17 is USD 10,000.
C) OTHER FEE
One Time Eligibility fees for the year 2016-17 is Rs 5000.
One Time Enrollment fees for the year 2016-17 is Rs. 5000.
Examination fees for the Academic year 2016-17 is Rs. 1000 per subject.
Candidates who secure the minimum 50% marks at AIET - AYURVED and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by CCIM shall be eligible for admission to BAMS would be offered provisional admission to these on the basis of their interest merit at the time of Counseling. For details, refer to para 16- Counselling.
The AIET - AYURVED will be conducted at D. Y. Patil University School of Ayurveda, Sector – 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai. The address of the Examination Centre will be mention in the Hall Ticket of each candidate.
The AIET - AYURVED will be of three hours duration. There will be one question paper at the Entrance Test in English medium containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), 50 each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each correct answer carries one mark. There is no negative marking. Other details regarding model question paper, specimen answer sheet, method of making answers etc. are given separately in this prospectus.
CBSC Delhi Board syllabus of 12th std will be applicable for entrance test
The Hall Ticket is very important. This will be issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of application form. The hall ticket will be issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
Since the Hall Ticket is an important document, candidates must not tamper with the same or make any changes in the entries made by the AIET admission committee. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of entering the Examination Hall at the centre and later, when necessary, and also at the time of counselling. The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person.
The Hall Ticket of the applicant will be dispatched by EMAIL only
The results will be displayed on the website of the University.
D. Y. PATIL UNIVERSITY
Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706
Entrance Test Helpline: 022 30965888, 30965988
Website: - www.dypatil.ac.in