Adesh University, Bathinda invites applications for admissions to B.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
B.Sc Nursing is conducted by Adesh University, Bathinda
B.Sc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31st August 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Print out copy of Application Form||15th September 2016 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form along with late Fee of Rs.1000/-||20th September 2016|
|Commencement of the Academic Session||01st October 2016|
B.Sc. Nursing Programme
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45 % marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e., (10+2)
- Furthermore, the candidates belonging to SC/ST or other backwards classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination must be 40%. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Students who have passed 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks
- Candidate should have passed the higher secondary or senior secondary or intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognised by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission
- Application form can be downloaded from official website of Adesh University, Bathinda: www.adeshuniversity.ac.in
- A demand draft of Rs.2000/- in favour of Registrar, Adesh University drawn on any scheduled/nationalised bank payable at Bhatinda should be sent along with the form
- Bathinda with Late Fee of Rs.1000/- at the cash counter Adesh University
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read Prospectus for eligibility conditions and other important instructions. After filling online application, candidate should deposit requisite fee in the University through Cash or Demand Draft in favour of "Registrar, Adesh University" payable at Bathinda
- The fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cheque etc.
- After filling online application form by a candidate, University will issue a Unique Registration Id. Registration id (i.e. Login Id) and password will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered Mobile Number through SMS and email
|Sr No||Programme||Application form fee||Prospectus fee|
|a.||B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||2000/-||1000/-|
Fee once paid shall not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
For more details please contact
Adesh University Bathinda
NH-7, Barnala Road,
Phone No.: 0164-5055208, 5055204
Leave your comments for Adesh University Bathinda announces BSc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on