Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Alliance University will be conducting Alliance University Common Law Admission Test (ACLAT) for admissions to undergraduate as well as postgraduate law programmes including 5-years Integrated Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law (Honors) (BA LLB), 5-years Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law, (Honors) (BBA LLB), 1-year Master of Law (LLM) and 3-years Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law programs offered at Alliance School of Law for academic session through ALCAT. The admission test for Alliance University Law programmes will be conducted in both online as well as offline modes in the University campus at Bangalore.
Candidates can get the full details of Alliance University Common Law Admission Test (ACLAT) Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Alliance University Common Law Admission Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Alliance University, Bengaluru|
|Commonly called as:||ACLAT|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Law Entrance Exam|
|Application Start Date||1st week of October 2016|
|Application End Date||2nd week of December 2016|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of December 2016|
|ACLAT Exam Date||2nd week of December 2016|
|ACLAT 2017 Result||3rd week of December 2016|
- B.A LL.B
- BBA LL.B
- LLM Program
- Ph.D Program
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in LL.B /B.L or any other graduate degree in law recognised by bar council of India (BCI) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
- Candidate should have a master’s degree in LL.M (any branch) with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university
Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law (Honors) and LLM can be obtained from the Office of Admission on payment of Rs.1000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US $50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University", payable at Bangalore
Alliance Law College PhD Application Cost - Rs.3000/- (US $ 100 for the other foreign national applicants)
- Application Fee is Rs.1000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US $50 for other foreign national applicants
- Alliance Law College PhD Application Cost - Rs.3000/- (US $ 100 for the other foreign national applicants)
- B.A LL.B/BBA LL.B Programs: Selection is based on scores obtained in CLAT/LSAT/Alliance Common Law Admission Test (ACLAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
- LLM Program: Selection is based the scores on ACLAT and personal interview
- PhD Program: Selection is based on the performance in the entrance test
The Alliance University Common Law Admission Test will be conducted in both online as well as offline modes. The online test shall comprise of as many as 200 questions distributed among five sections - English (including Comprehension), General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Each correct answer shall be awarded one mark while for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks each (1/4 marks) will be deducted from the total scored.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
Alliance University, Bangalore
Anekal Main Road,
Tel.: +91 80-30938006