Council of Education and Development Programmes (CEDP Skill Institute) one of the premier institute imparting training and education recently launched a lifetime job card “Youthopia” for its students to get lifelong support from the institute. The service will facilitate easy access to all the
candidates of CEDP with plethora of jobs from anywhere in Mumbai and its neighboring regions.
As per CII only 14% of the 500 million Indian workforce accounts for the formal sector and the remaining 86% are part of the unorganized sector. Nearly 12 million people join the workforce every year. Over the next two decades, India is estimated to add 25% to the world’s workforce. To bridge this gap between the unemployed population and job providers CEDP has taken a step forward to offer a platform which is a win- win situation for all. Candidates can now easily access the card “youthopia” by simply registering it with the institute. The Institute will also help the job seekers to create their first ever resumes online and therefore, connecting them to potential corporate and mainstream employers.
At the launch of youthopia, Shaheen Khan, Founder Director of Council of Education and Development Programmes, commented, “As part of our philosophy, we, at CEDP constantly enable people to rise in all facets of life through proper education and training. Youthopia is one such inclusive innovation. In the past few months we have registered several students from across the city and have successfully engaged with many job seekers with prospective employers. Our aim is to reduce the socio-economic gap by ensuring that job seekers get ample job opportunities”.
“Youthopia” has been acclaimed by initiatives under the National Small Industries Corporation (A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of MSME) to extend placement support to the students of entry level vocational training courses. Additionally, it has received several accolades from national and international bodies of repute for INNOVATION.
"Youthopia" has been acclaimed by initiatives under the National Small Industries Corporation (A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of MSME) to extend placement support to the students of entry level vocational training courses. Additionally, it has received several accolades from national and international bodies of repute for INNOVATION.
Council of Education and Development Programmes (CEDP) was formed in the year 2010, with a sole objective of providing improved quality of life to individuals and groups through apt training and education. Since then, the organization has strived to provide the most relevant training solutions to not only the metro and the mini-metro cities of the country, but to the most remote geographies so that the student communities at large can benefit from the knowledge gained from the education provided and enhance their employability and therefore, employment opportunities.
CEDP is specialized exclusively for the students of 10th & 12th class and dropout from school/college looking to make career with short term job oriented trainings. Shaheen khan founder director of CEDP Skill Institute has identified 9 essential sectors for Job as well as Entrepreneurship tie up with over 1000 clients for placement, tied up with Greater Bank for Educational Loan & professional Loan scheme for starting own venture.
Stay connected with us on