- Inline with the KARUNYAVARSHAM 2016-17 as declared by POPE FRANCIS ,Lourdes Matha Catholic Educational Society has decided t- give scholarships t- 50 meritorious students of BTechCourse in 2016-17 by way of 100% tuition fee waiver.
- The scheme is namedKVS Scheme and is Promoted by Archdiocese of Changanacherry and Lourdes Matha Catholic Educational Society(LMCES).
- 50 students are selected based on their marks obtained in Maths,Physics and Chemistry (or equivalent subjects) in plus tw- examination(50% weightage) and score obtained in Karunya Varsham scholarship Examination(50%weightage).
- The total number of 50 seats reserved in this category are distributed as shown below:-
|Electrical & Electronics||6|
|Electronics & Commn||13|
- Candidates wh- have secured 60% marks in plus one can apply for the scheme.
- Rank list for KVS (50 seats) will be based on marks in KVS Examination (weightage of 50 out of 100) and PCM marks obtained in Plus 2 (weightage
of 50 out of 100).N- supplementary allotment will be made in case any candidate cancel his/her admission.
- The selected students should qualify t- get admission in LMCST either through government quota or through management quota for B.tech course
- If candidates more than the KVS free seats get admitted for a particular branch, their eligibility for fee waiver will be determined by their KVS rank list.
- A minimum cut off mark of 85% (normalised) in plus tw- (PCM) and 70% in KVS examination are required t- be ranked in the selection list of 50
- For subsequent years the scholarship will continue, provided the student clears all the subjects in each semester in the first attempt.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 30th April, 2016
For more details, please visit official website: http://lmcst.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/KVS_Final.pdf
Stay connected with us on