Sacred Heart Degree College (SHDC) and Sacred Heart Institute of Management and Technology (SHIMT) established by the Registered society of the Catholic Diocese of Lucknow, are run by the Carmelites of Mary Immaculte (CMI) Fathers of Bijnor Provice. The CMIs operate 287 educational institutions including arts/science, technical, professional and engineering colleges in India, hospitals/health centres (48) and a medical college, social/rural development projects (162), cultural/communication centres (21), and publishing/printing houses (49) as part of its mission.
1. Rev. Fr. Varghese Vithayathil CMI, Provincial Superior, St John's CMI Province , Bijnor - Chairman
2. Rev. Fr. Paul Rodrigues, Secretary of Education, the Catholic Diocese of Lucknow - Vice-Chairman
3. Rev. fr. Biju Vadakel CMI - Mamber
4. Rev. Fr. Mathew Thenamkalayil CMI - Member
5. Rev. Fr. Paul Achandy CMI, MBA, Ph.D. - Member
6. Rev. Fr. George Athapilly CMI, M.Tech, MCA - Member
7. Dr. S.K. Tomar, Head, Department of Electronics Engineering,I.E.T.,M.G.P. Rohilkhand UniversityBareilly- Member
8. Rev. Dr. Chacko K.C.CMI, Principal SHDC, Sitapur - Member
9. Mr. Dheeraj Tandon - H.O.D. SHIMT, Sitapur - Member
10. Rev. Fr. Johny P. Administrator, SHIMT - Member
11. Rev. Dr. John Chakkanatt CMI - Member Secretary
Sacred Heart Degree College aims at giving integral formation to our students so that they may be able to fulfill their personal and social responsibilities. Our endeavors are to form leaders who are intellectually enlightened, morally upright, psychologically integrated, physically healthy and socially acceptable who would champion the cause of truth, justice, non-violence, peace and love. We aspire to create a society, which respects human dignity and human rights and is free from corruption and violence. Our students will be able to found their lives on these three pillars-Faith in the Supreme Reality, Hope in the Divine Providence and Self-emptying Love for all.
*Giving our students the best possible intellectual formation in their various fields of specialization.
* Providing them with the most modern lab facilities as per the syllabus of the University.
* Building up a team of teachers who would become the role models for our students.
* Bringing out the best in our students through extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
* Providing them with ample opportunities to grow physically healthy through sports and games.
* Helping them to attain emotional and personal maturity through guidance and counseling.
*Getting our students involved in social and developmental activities in the neighboring villages so that they may have a batter awareness of the realities of less privileged.
Sacred Heart Institute of Management and Technology
U P 260001
Phone No. : 05862 220 174, 220 403, 220 402
Fax : 05862 220 403