* BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering) / M.Sc in Physics or equivalent area with first class.
* All candidates must have a valid GATE score in the above mentioned relevant area is essential.
* Those candidates whose results are likely to be declared by 31st July 2012 can also apply.
* Applicant should be below 28 years as on 16th July 2012.
* Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD) category as per Govt. of India Rules.
How to Apply:
* Duly filled application form along with attested copies of documents mentioned in the application form should be sent to The Administrative Officer, IIST, Valiamala Post, Thiruvananthapuram – 695547 with the superscription “Application for IIST M.Tech. Programme-July 2012”
* Application form should be accompanied by a fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for ST / SC / Women candidates) in the form of Demand Draft dated on or before 16th July, 2012 drawn in favour of The Registrar, IIST payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Important Dates :
Application form will be available from: 2nd July, 2012
Last Date for receipt of application: 16th July, 2012
Likely date for display of shortlisted candidates on IIST Website: 18th July, 2012
Likely date for written test / interview: 31st July, 2012
More Details :