Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Examination 2012 (DCECE-2012)
Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2012 (DCECE-2012) will be conducted by Bihar Government through BCECE (Bihar combined entrance competitive examination board) on 5th, 6th May 2012 for admission to the following branches:
* Polytechnic Engineering Diploma (PE)
* Polytechnic Non-Engineering (PNE)
* Para Medical Diploma - Dental (Secondary Level, PMD)
* Para Medical (Intermediate Level, PM)
* Hotel Management (Secondary Level, HM)
For educational qualification, refer Polytechnic entrance exam prospectus.
Application Form Fee : Rs.550 for GEN / BC / EBC and Rs. 330 for SC / ST in form of bank draft . The fee is to be paid in the form of Bank Draft taken in favor of "Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board (DCECE)", payable at any nationalized Bank in Patna.
Application forms will be available at selected braches of Canara Bank. Inorder to apply for Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2012, use specified application form viz. for General / OBC / EBC category use black strip application form and for SC/ST use red strip application form.
Dates to be remember:
* Sale of Polytechnic application form and / information bulletin commences from : 1 March, 2012
* Last date for application submission: 07 April, 2012
* Admit card 2012 / duplicate Hall ticket can be downloaded from : 1st week of May.
* Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2012 schedule:
5 May, 2012 : PMD (Para Medical Dental Diploma)
6 May 2012 : PE, PNE, HM
* Results will be published towards the end of May, 2012
For further details, logon to : www.bcecebonline.com