|Last Application Date||: Jun 20, 2011 (Dates over)|
|Location||: Thiruvanathapuram , Kerala|
Regional Cancer Centre RCC, Thiruvananthapuram.
DM Medical Oncology Admissions 2011-2012
Applications have been invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for admission to the three year DM Medical Oncology Course at Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram.
Eligibility for admission:
Applicants should have satisfied the following conditions:-(i) Should be an Indian Citizen
(ii) Should have passed the MBBS and PG Degree (MD) from any of the Medical Colleges in India, recognized by the Medical Council of India or DNB from an institute in India, approved by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
(b) Basic Academic Qualifications:
(i) M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India
(ii) Appropriate Post Graduate Degree (M.D) recognized by the Medical Council of India OR appropriate DNB of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
Upper age limit for General merit candidates would be 35 years, as on the last date for submitting the application. Age relaxation of five years is applicable to all SC/ST candidates.
(d) All candidates should qualify the Entrance Examination conducted by the Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala by securing minimum of 50% marks.
• Candidate seeking admission to the course shall download prospectus, instructions and Annexures from the website www.rcctvm.org
• The application alone should be submitted online.
• A Demand Draft for Rs. 1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST) payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or any of its service branches payable at Thiruvananthapuram, drawn in favour of "Director, Regional Cancer Centre" should be sent to The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram
• The envelope containing the application should be superscribed "APPLICATION FOR DM MEDICAL ONCOLOGY COURSE, 2011".
Certificates / Documents to be attached along with the application form.
I. Originals to be attached,
1. Typed application form in colour( pages 1-5)
2. Three self attested 3X4 cm photographs affixed with fevicol at designated space
3. Self addressed envelope for admit card of 25 cm X 16 cm size. The address should be clearly and neatly written in capital letters for sending admit card.
4. Demand Draft
5. Certificate as in ANNEXURE I
6. Certificate as in ANNEXURE III to prove experience
II. Self attested copies of certificates
7. Final MBBS Marks sheet.
8. MBBS passing certificate.
9. Internship completion certificate.
10.MD/DNB passing / appearing certificate.
11.MD/DNB attempt certificate.
12.Permanent medical registration certificate of MD/DNB.
13.Certificate proving nationality (Passport, Voters ID, PAN Card, Thahasildars certificate).
14.Certificate proving date of birth.
15.Character/conduct certificate issued by competent authority (head of institute/gazetted officer).
16.SC/ST certificate issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahsildar in case of candidates claiming exam fee exemption/age relaxation
17.Photo copy of publications if any.
The completed applications forms along with the required documents are to reach the office of the Director on or before 4.00 pm on 20th June 2011.
For details, visit www.rcctvm.org